A hectamillion is someone with $100,000,000 – that’s one hundred million dollars (or more!).
I can’t even begin to fathom it but through the power of the internet (mostly Reddit), there’s a hectomillionaire who has written about the things that ZestyLife8262 has been working through:
- This is the their first post jumping things off – For people with $100M+ NW, how do you manage your money and life?
- Part 1 of 5 – Introduction
- Part 2 of 5 – Investments and Portfolio Management
- Part 3 of 5 – Expenses and Living without Financial Constraints
- Part 4 of 5 – I am NOT a Superman
- Part 5 of 5 – Work and Purpose
I enjoyed it for the peek into the life and challenges. I don’t know if “Mo’ Money, Mo’ Problems” is legitimately a thing but Mo’ Money certainly does mean different problems.